Gambling problems arise when one tends to desire more money for gambling excessively. Gambling excessively leads to bankruptcy and dysfunction of relationships with your loved ones.
The game is very addictive and therefore unless you are determined to take a chance you could end up in misery. Winning and losing is part of the game and it all depends on the mental stability of the individual to take losses in the game.
Recognizing the game of the game is the UFABET first step in solving the problems of the game. Gamblers Anonymous has posted the following questions to test you.
1. Have you ever avoided school or work to play?
2. Has gambling made your life at home unhappy?
3. Has your reputation been affected by gambling?
4. Has your life been a regret after a gambling game?
5. Did you decide to gamble and pay your debts?
6. Has the game reduced your ambitions and aspirations?
7. Have you ever wanted to get back all the money you lost in gambling?
8. Did you feel the need to earn more after trying some success?
9. Have you ever gambled and emptied your pocket?
10. Did you ever borrow money and play games?
11. Did you go to the extreme of selling things just to gamble?
12. Were you hesitating to use? Money for gambling? for your daily expenses?
13. Has gambling made you careless?
14. Did you want to gamble for more hours than you wanted?
15. Have you ever used gambling to forget your worries?
16. Did you want to commit an illegal act to finance gambling?
17. Have you lost sleep due to gambling?
18. Does disappointment or argument prompt you to bet more?
19. Did you want to celebrate your success for a few hours after betting?
20. Have you ever attempted suicide after failure?
A person who has a gambling problem would say “yes” to at least seven previously posted questions.
These tips given below will help you overcome gambling problems, if any:
1. It is advisable to carry only the money necessary to gamble than to carry credit cards and ATM cards.
2. Don’t play for a long time.
3. There are always more chances to lose than to win in a gambling game.
4. Make sure you don’t reuse the money you earned.
5. When you have no more money to bet, abandon the idea without borrowing.
6. Seek help from people who are not addicted to gambling and seek the proper advice.